Who me?! So fancy!
Hey Humans! Ely here (Elizabeth). And as opposed to “writer” I think I prefer one of these babies:
And since I’m too dissonant, and utterly incapable of putting together an “About Me” section that satisfies the hungry narcissist within (because I have deleted and re-written this section 7653678 times) I figured I’d just awkwardly list all of the things.
So ok here goes nothin’.
I’m Ely (wait I already said that huh?) and I’m-
- 31 times around the sun
- Born-n-raised in Miami, Fl
- A mad-cool mom of 2 (Tiffany is 7, JJ is 5) and a step-mom of 1 (Adriana is 11)
- A temperamental, socially-complicated/awkward, kind-of-introvert
- SO snarky, blunt and sarcastic, that people just can’t tell when I’m serious anymore
- Pretty sure that I’m borderline bipolar, full-blown ADHD, full-blown anxious on several levels, borderline depressed, and 100 percent have anger management issues. But I refuse to go get checked out. It’s too expensive. WordPress was free. You do the math.
- Engaged (for the past 10 years) to my high-school
sweet-heart…. long story.
- A supervisor for a growing chain of vascular surgical centers
- A part-time baker and cake-designing hustler
- So addicted to caffeine, I’m not even sure my heart can take it anymore.
- Obsessed with writing and journaling since the age of 7- when it all began.
- Here to unravel myself from the deepest little corners of soul and my complex mind that DOES. NOT. REST.
So essentially I’m a hot mess. First I drink the coffee, then I feel all the things, then I write ALL the things, then I share alll the things, then I immediately regret all the things. It is what it is.
Well good talk! High five! Nice to sorta cyber-meet ya!